What’s your used bike worth? Come find out! We’ve partnered with BicycleBlueBook.com, and we now accept trade-ins.
All It Takes Is Just Three Easy Steps:
Bring your bike into our retail location for an on the spot appraisal. Bikes that qualify are bike shop caliber bikes, model year 2000 or newer
Collect your in-store credit. You can use the widget below to get a valuation estimate today.
Pick out your new bike, immediately apply your store credit, and start riding!
Bike Qualifications – the program is only designed for Bike Store quality level bikes model year 2000 or newer
- Valuations assume all original parts (or better) are on the bike for valuation
- Department store level bikes do not qualify (such as Huffy, Magna, Next and alike)
- Tandems, adult trikes, and recumbents do not qualify
- If your bike is not in the database it can still be valued, the custom quote process will take 24-48 hours
- Your bike should be clean, functioning, and in sellable condition
- If your bike needs major service and/or major parts you will have to pay for the needed items and have the work done before we can take your bike as a trade. Any of our stores can coordinate this process for you
- The serial number must be clearly visible and not be defaced or destroyed
What To Bring
- A valid US issued driver’s license, state ID, or Passport
- Any chargers, manuals, and/or accessories that go with the bike
- Receipts for any upgrades made to the bike
- We log your valid driver’s license number as I.D
- We log the bike’s serial number
- We have you sign a statement that says the bike is yours to sell
For more information, visit BicycleBlueBook.com.